Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner MARS Releases September 6, 4K and VR Demo Available Soon
Konami has announced that Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner Mars will be released for PlayStation 4, PlayStation VR and PC (via Steam) on September 4 in America and on September 6 in the rest of the world. Players can already start to pre-order the game for all platforms.
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner Mars is the remastered version of the original game with significantly improved graphics and a complete review of the audio department for next-generation consoles and PCs. Players will be involved in high-speed Mech fighting with a third-person view in 4K or they will have the opportunity to try out the game for the first time in VR.
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Mars Runner will include the following new modes and features:
• Optional “Pro Mode” controller setup allows for faster selection of sub-weapons to help engage in rapid-fire combat
• “Very Easy” difficulty setting offers an alternative option for players who wish to enjoy the cinematic experience of the game’s story or are new to VR
• Various training modules and a mini-map
• Additional VR content for an even more captivating experience:
– 3D Hangar: Interact with Jehuty in VR
– 3D Model Viewer: Explore various refined 3D models in full 360 degrees
– Cinematic Theater: After completing the game, unlock the ability to re-watch any story sequence with the option to view cut-scenes in full VR
For a limited period of time, the physical version of the game will have a holographic cover with the Zone of the Enders logo triangle that will be prominently featured in the package. In addition, players who pre-order a digital copy on PlayStation Network will receive a special theme for PS4 Welcome to M∀RS, as well as Zone of the Enders avatars.
Konami will soon release a demo version of 4K and VR on PlayStation Store offering all players the chance to experience the experience of Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner Mars before the game is released.