Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist is coming on PS4 and Xbox One at the end of July. The game developer has confirmed the release date on Twitter. It is only set to release on two platforms while for other platforms there is not much information provided. You can check out the official tweet below.
— Konami (@Konami) July 28, 2015
Below are the game features. The game brings up to 6,600 cars to play. You can engage into exciting new fights through this.
Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy features are given below:
- The very first Yu-Gi-Oh! video game available for the PS4 and Xbox One for a never-before-seen next generation Yu-Gi-Oh! experience!
- Relive past Dueling glory with a Story Campaign that recounts the events from the Yu-Gi-Oh! TV series! Battle your opponent, and then take on the role of that character and Duel against the protagonist in a “Reverse Duel.”
- Duel with the latest cards from the official Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME, including Pendulum Summon Monsters!
- For the first time, compete in Battle Pack Sealed and Draft play against the A.I. or with players online. Battle Pack formats supported include Battle Pack: Epic Dawn, Battle Pack 2:
- War of the Giants, and War of the Giants: Round 2.
- Customize your Decks with more than 6,600 cards, the most in any Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME video game.
- Compete against characters from the newest generation of the Yu-Gi-Oh! TV series, Yu-Gi-Oh! ARC-V!
- Add-on content available at launch, with additional Decks, Avatars, playable characters and Duels!