Sega has announced that Yakuza 6 will be available from December 8th to the land of the Rising Sun, Japan, at 8190 yen price for Sony Playstation 4. The full title of the game is called as Yakuza 6: Poetry of Life (Inochi no Uta).
As expected, the team of Ryu Ga Gotoku today organized a major conference around Yakuza 6, a significant exclusive title of the PS4. Ryu Ga Gotoku Team has mainly revealed on this occasion the release date of the game on the Japanese region, which is around 8th December 2016.
Yakuza 6 will be “the final chapter in the legend of Kazuma Kiryu”, which means that it may not be the last in the series, but will conclude the current story. Thanks to the open world game, players can themselves decide which missions they want to address to continue to rise in this game. There is also this time a stronger focus on the story, so that the player gets a better sense of Kazuma Kiryu.
Also, on this occasion, a new trailer was released that you can find at the end of this article along with a series of images. The characters that are confirmed includes:
– Kazuma Kiryu (voiced by Takaya Kuroda)
– Haruka Sawamura (voiced by Rie Kugimiya)
– Yuuta Utsumi (voiced by Tatsuya Fujiwara)
– Takumi Someya (with the voice of Shun Oguri)
– Kiyomi Kasahara (voiced by Yoko Maki)
– Nagumo Tsuyoshi (voiced by Hiroyuki Miyasako)
– Tsuneo Iwami (voiced by Nao Omori)
– Touru Hirose (voiced by Beat Takeshi)
It is still not known whether the title will be available at the same time in the west. Recall that the game will be exclusive to PlayStation 4 only.