Yaga Releases November 12 on Switch, PS4, Xbox One and PC
The publisher Versus Evil and the developer Breadcrumbs Interactive have announced that Yaga will release for Sony Playstation 4, Microsoft Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Windows PC via Epic Games Store on November 12th.
For the occasion, a new trailer was released that you can see below.
You can check the overview of the game below, via Epic Games Store:
Smash, clobber and bash the murderous legends of Slavic mythology in this darkly funny action role-playing game that changes every time you play. Play as Ivan, a one-handed blacksmith with incredibly bad luck, who must take on the impossible tasks given to him by the tzar. All the while the mysterious witch, Baba Yaga, watches over Ivan’s fate.
The world of Yaga is a world steeped in Slavic folklore and ancient Pagan beliefs. Featuring a head-bobbing Romanian hip-hop soundtrack from Subcarpați and striking, hand-drawn 2D artwork. Yaga is an authentic love letter to childhood fables from Romanian indie developer, Breadcrumbs Interactive.
1. Bludgeon the ancient monsters of Slavic folklore using a vast arsenal of hammers and tools forged by Ivan’s own hands.
2. Your actions change Ivan’s story, his reputation, and the upgrades he can choose.
3. Experiment in the deep forging system to make weapons like teleporting lightning hammers and hookshot pitchforks.
4. Explore the combinations of talismans, magic items, blessings, perks, and curses to fundamentally change how Ivan plays.
5. Multiple endings, multiple mission outcomes, random maps, random encounters, and hidden secrets mean Yaga is meant to be played over and over again.
6. Ivan’s grandma just wants him to find a wife. Don’t disappoint her!