Xenoblade Chronicles X is soon getting a free DLC. This DLC will let player to work on the customization part. The name is Xenoblade Chronicles X Character DLC. Customization will let payer to get more engage in the gameplay. The good thing about this DLC is that it will be free in North America and European region. But it is not free in other parts. The DLC also brings4 characters in it that you can add in your team. The first release of this DLC is around 3rd December this year.
But this is not confirmed news. There can be changes. The game got a huge success in Japan and there are chances of having the same kind of expectation from other region also. So by providing the free DLC, more and more players will be attracted. It is worth to check out the 4 new characters in the game. The customization part is the secondary thing.
Fight for survival while exploring the vast expanses of an unknown planet where anything you see is reachable in your weaponized mech, called a Skill. Customize a lethal skill set of combat and defensive skills, called Arts, to strengthen your strategies and defeat enemies efficiently. Attack your enemies from multiple directions using melee weapons, guns, and your greatest asset—your tactical mind.
- Explore a seamless open world filled with unknown creatures of all sizes.
- Features a unique battle system that builds on the triumphs of the Xenoblade Chronicles game.
- Ride and control a giant mech, called a Skell, to fight against aliens and unknown creatures.
- An all-new story involving intergalactic war between aliens and human survivors.
- Rich character and weapon customization.
- Join an online squad to share and receive information about items, quests and local wildlife with other players*.
- Recruit other player’s avatars and use them in the single player story.
- Join an online squad with other players to battle powerful World Bosses and share information about items, quests and enemies.