Xbox One has got a new system software update. This software update is around 272MB in size that brings up many fixes and more stability in the console. The update is provided to those who are a subscriber of Preview Program and the update will be only available on the private forums. We are able to find the patch log below that will give you a bit more detail about the patch. Usually the patch target major bug fixes and console stability. With that the update also resolve problem with Parental Control in the game. To get the update you have to go in the Instant-On mode. You will have to download and then go ahead with the update installation. After download you will have to go in the Settings section and then click on System and then System Update. That’s it. The update will be installed and you can continue playing games on the same. The patch log below is official.
- OS version released: xb_rel_1507.150630-1846
- Available: 6:00PM PT 7/1 (2AM GMT 2/7)
- A fix for an issue with the Party App where not choosing “Leave party” to leave a party may result in not being able to join future parties.
- Xbox Fitness: When resuming from Instant-On mode and with Xbox Fitness suspended, you may encounter a frozen Kinect preview image, and Kinect interaction will not resume. Workaround: Hard reboot the console.
- Please report any issues you discover via the Report a problem feature or in the forums!