At this time, those enrolled in the Microsoft Preview program have received access to a new software update for Xbox One. The update rs2_release_xbox_1705.170505-1900 does not include new features but merely fixes some bugs and issues reported by the community.
In particular, there are bug fixes related to the proper display of game titles in your library, and problems with correct installation management also improves the localization in different languages (not specified) and minor bugs have been fixed with the application of Tournaments.
The new firmware is now available for download for users of Microsoft Preview, others will have to wait for the next software update for the console.
Check out the full update notes below that you was published on the private preview forums:
OS version released: rs2_release_xbox_1705.170505-1900
Available: 2:00PM PDT 5/7 (9:00PM GMT 7/5)
Games and Apps
• Fixed an issue which could cause games and apps to sort alphabetically when using “Sort by last used” or “Sort by last update”.
• Certain games should no longer appear in the Apps section while they are installing.
• Resolved an issue which could sometimes cause uninstalled games to display as installed in the Games category.
• Miscellaneous localization fixes and improvements.
• Fixed an issue which could sometimes prevent users from participating in Tournaments.