WWE 2K15 Patch 1.03 download available for PS4 and Xbox One
The 2K studio have already launched a new version of Patch 1.03 for WWE 2K15. This patch will solve many bugs and problems in the game. For PS4 and Xbox One owners, the patch is already rolled out and is over 376mb in size, Xbox 360 and PS3 players will have to wait for sometime though.
After One month, WWE 2K15 is receiving this latest update although the patch is released for the upcoming DLC “One More Match” which had already being released day before yesterday on Feb 3 2015.
Below is the complete Patch 1.03 Notes that can be found here:
- Made a number of essential fixes and updates related to functionality for downloadable 2K Showcase content. Additional improvements include:
- Fixed an exploit with the “Facebuster Knee Smash” move in which it was not reversible.
- Addressed a number of issues with applying body piercings and logos in the WWE Creations
- Addressed an issue in which a Superstar could appear as a different Superstar if an alternate attire was set as default and then deleted.
- Addressed issues with alternate attires appearing properly in cutscenes in WWE Universe.
- Crowd reactions should now occur properly according to the settings in the Edit Superstar menu
- Improved the accuracy of several messages related to network interactions
This Patch 1.03 will automatically download on your PS4 or Xbox One when you turn on your gaming consoles. However, 2K have not yet announced when this patch will be released for PS3 and Xbox 360 users.