Watch Dogs 2 Patch 1.04 download available now; removes nudity and improves PS4 Pro performance
Ubisoft has released a new patch of Watch Dogs 2 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. This update fixes some bugs and minor technical problems, in addition to removing the texture of the private parts of a character, a topic that has provoked much discussion during the week.
As it is known, in Watch Dogs 2 there is a texture that shows very clearly the intimate parts of a female character, that model has been revised and the texture is now eliminated, while the publisher has announced that other nudity are not removed or changed at any way and therefore will continue to be visible in the adventure.
The update also fixes some bugs and as reported in the official changelog, it improves performance on PlayStation 4 Pro.
You can check the patch 1.04 changelog below also:
1. [XB1/PS4] [Bug / Glitch] Emote Wheel Swap – Bug where emotes and weapon wheel become intermixed is now fixed
2. [XB1/PS4] [Bug / Glitch] Explicit NPC Model – We’ve updated one NPC model that was previously explicit. Nudity on other male and female NPCs has not been changed
3. [XB1/PS4] [Bug / Glitch] Phone App Disappears – Some players encountered a bug causing their phone apps to disappear. The fix will recover the missing apps
4. [XB1/PS4] [Performance] Graphics / Low FPS / Nudle – Framerate during the “Limp Nudle” mission has been improved
5. [PS4] [Performance] Graphics / Low FPS / PRO – PS4 Pro performance should be improved with this patch