Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection Patch 1.01 download available now
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection patch 1.01 is available to download with few fixes and game enhancements. You can see the patch notes below. The patch targets a variety of stability improvements in the game. Also with this, the patch will work on the performance part. It will optimize the game to work more properly with smoother output.
There are also a lot of bug fixes in the game. The patch also resolves issues with 7.1 audio configurations that users were facing. The game has been released today in Europe and on October 9 2015 in North America. If you had not yet tested this game on PS4 then you can try out its Demo. It is just released for the console in Europe region only. So you can test out the demo on PS4 and checkout the actual gameplay.
The patch on the other hand is pretty effective for overall game improvement and stability. So it is a required update. The patch also works on fixing issues with player stats that gets reset in the game. And this also fixes problem related to game menu and other visuals. With this there is a fix for aiming controls as well.
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection Patch 1.01 Logs:
- Stability improvements
- Performance optimizations
- Fixed rare bug with pre-order entitlement
- Improved movies
- Fixed audio issues in 5.1 and 7.1 configurations
- Fixed issue with player stats being reset
- More responsive aiming controls
- Fixed minor issues with unlockable items
- Various visual improvements
- Misc improvements to menus
- Photo Mode can now capture images from all areas of the game
- Fixes to various gameplay bugs
- Able to start a new game without treasure collected from previous games
- Fixed issue where campaign save files could become labeled as speed run