Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection Day One Patch is the next upcoming update for the game. This patch will add some fixes and stability in this game. You can see the patch logs below. It is not relatively a big update for the game. But this would be coming soon on PS4. Players will have to download the patch first before playing the game so that they can get rid of any issue that occurs afterward.
You can read the Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection Day One Patch Changelogs below –
- Minor fixes for stability
- Audio and visual improvements
- Performance optimizations including tweaks to aiming controls
- Minor gameplay bug fixes
The game is set to release on October 8. This patch is required to be installed first before playing the game. The patch will offer a variety of improvements in the game. Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection is a PS4 exclusive game. It was also revealed that this game will take up more than 44GB of space on your PS4 hard drive. The game is available for pre-order. You can check out the game features below.
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection Features:
- New Trophies – Brand-new trophies created exclusively for UNCHARTED’s debut on the PS4 system.
- Photo Mode – Freeze gameplay at any time and take control of the camera to capture your most memorable moments from the trilogy to share with friends directly from your PS4 system. Utilize graphical filters, camera controls, and other options to customize your shot.
New Game Modes
- Explorer Mode is an all-new mode for beginners where combat difficulty is reduced greatly.
- Speed Run Mode adds a timer that allows players to track their gameplay time against their friends as they play sections of the game.
- Brutal Difficulty Mode is the ultimate challenge as the gameplay will be more punishing than Crushing Difficulty (unlocked after beating Crushing Difficulty in the same game).