Umbrella Corps Multi-Mission Mode Trailer Unveiled
Capcom has released a new trailer of Umbrella Corps, displaying the game modes it will be possible to try in multiplayer and looming fairly standard gameplay but numerous enough to provide some diversity.
Announced for the first time at TGS 2015, Umbrella Corps is presented as a new spin-off of the Resident Evil series. Developed by Capcom Osaka, the title is very close to Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City, posting a very nervous gameplay in third person shooter.
Japanese publisher has recently released a new video of the game in order to explain the different rules it will be possible to try in multiplayer, through the Multi-Mission Mode.
These rules are eight in number and offer classic gameplay put in place such as the domination mode, briefcase or suitcase recovery protection. You can find information on the rules below:
“Multi-Mission” mode, as the name implies, consists of rounds that cycle through 8 different rulesets at random. This allows the same team members to consecutively enjoy different gameplay experiences in a seamless way, and provides an expedited matching process for quickly getting into the game. With the random ruleset selection, all teams must stay on their toes to adapt their tactics each round in order to come out on top. An overview on each ruleset can be found below:
- Target Hunter – One target will be chosen per team and only killing that target will count towards the score. Players can choose whether to focus on protecting their own target or aggressively attacking the enemy target.
- Respawn Match – Team deathmatch featuring respawns. Take advantage of the on-screen sound radar map to locate the enemies’ random respawn points.
- Domination – Secure the specified data transmission point located within the stage for a longer time than the enemy team in order to win.
- DNA Hunter – Kill zombies and collect their DNA samples. Destroying the opposing team’s Zombie Jammers is a key strategy in this mode.
- SP DNA Hunter – Kill the special mutated zombies and collect their DNA samples. They are particularly tough and immune to the effects of the Zombie Jammer. It’ll take teamwork to bring these creatures down.
- Collector – Teams battle it out to see who will be first to collect all 5 briefcases in the stage.
- Protector – Find the briefcase and hold it for as long as possible, while fending off the opposition. The player who has it will become a moving target, so teams must work together effectively.
- Collar War – Collect the battle data “collars” of downed enemy players, and pick up allies’ collars to prevent the enemy team from getting points.
Recall that Umbrella Body is due for release on May 2016 on PC and PS4, priced at 29.99 dollars.