There is a new patch all set for Ultra Street Fighter IV. The Patch version is 1.04. This patch will offer few improvements in the game and with that it will also fix variety of bugs for better output. The patch does not bring any new content in the game. It mostly targets the bugs and fixes that are essential to play the game more smoothly. The game is released on consoles last year and after that there were few series of patch released after a regular time interval that offer decent fixes. After the game was released it was found that those who play the game on PS4 were not really happy with the output.
There were regular patches released that made the game more and more better and now this Patch 1.04 is also out. The patch is available for download; those who are playing this on PS4 can download this on PSN. After installing the patch you will notice changes in the visual output of the game. You will find better graphics. The patch also fixes issues related to anisotropic filtering and anti-aliasing. There are also other fixes with it.
Checkout the Ultra Street Fighter IV Patch 1.04 notes via NeoGAF and below:
- PRESS START replaced with PRESS OPTIONS
- ‘Skip’ function mapped to Cross Button during cinematic
- Default character costume colors 11 & 12 are now unlocked
- Anisotropic Filtering improved on all stages and characters
- Anti-Aliasing added on all stages and characters
- Reduced pixilation on various UI elements
- Multiple audio balancing fixes
- Addressed multi-hit audio issues
- Increased resolution of visual effects
- Sonic Boom graphical fix
- Fixed multiple localization and font issues
- Improved save functionality performance