Tribe Domination download available now on Android and iOS
Tribe Domination is now available on iOS and Android! Created by French entrepreneur Alexandre Delbarre, Tribe Domination is a Risk-like digital board game featuring San Francisco’s three main tribes – Hippies, Geeks, and Hipsters – who compete each other in heated battles for the city’s iconic neighborhoods. Eventually, more territories will open up in cities across the US – starting with New York later this year.
Gather your troops and challenge up to two friends online as you invade and defend adjacent territories. Plan strategic attacks by placing troops at the start of each turn – but be careful not to leave your own territories undefended: Counter-attacks are a thing in Tribe Domination, so make sure to reinforce weaker areas by moving troops through connected territories.
The more territories you control, the more reinforcements you receive; claim ownership of an entire county to earn bonus troops. Knowing where and when to place your tribe’s soldiers is critical if you want to conquer the Bay Area …
Each territory you conquer will give you coins that can unlock hidden perks. Surprise your opponents by buying reinforcements or unleash your tribe’s special ability. If you’re in control of your tribe’s HQ, a special frisbee power-up will let you perform a ranged attack!
- Hippies can use Flower Power Teleportation to instantly teleport their troops to any other territory they control.
- Hipsters can use U-Lock Attack to conquer a territory that is two spaces away.
- Geeks can unleash Furtive Hack that hides their troop numbers from the opposing tribes.
- Enjoy a turn-based strategy game built from the ground up for mobile devices.
- Make use of each tribe’s special ability to conquer San Francisco:
Geeks = Furtive Hack
Hippies = Flower Power Teleportation
Hipsters = U-Lock Attack
- Log in with Facebook and play with your friends.
- Challenge your friends for the best score on the leaderboard.
- Own your headquarters to unlock a frisbee that will help you engineer remote attacks.