Trackmania Turbo Multiplayer Trailer Unveiled
Ubisoft unveils a new trailer that gets detailed in the different game modes playable in multiplayer.
It is Nadeo who handled the development of the title on console. This is a French independent studio which was bought by Ubisoft. Nadeo is the creator of TrackMania and we can consider this as a good sign for the title. There are many gaming option for multiplayer modes such as:
1. Double Driver mode: 2 drivers, 1 car race for the finish line.
2. Splitscreen: Up to 4 players.
3. Monoscreen: Stay on the screen or lose.
4. Stunt: Tricks give you turbo boost.
5. Bonus: Gain bonuses & take down opponents.
5. Online mode: Try your luck against 100 racers
It will add 5 modes to the multiplayer game with all possible combinations and also the solo modes like Arcade, Hotseat and Smash. The cherry on the cake is that Trackmania Turbo is playable in multiplayer up to 100.
TrackMania Turbo, the latest instalment in the TrackMania franchise developed by Nadeo, a Ubisoft studio, will be released on the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system, Xbox One and Windows PC on March 25, 2016.