Trackmania Turbo delayed until early 2016 for Xbox One, PS4 and PC
Originally scheduled for release next month on PC and gaming consoles, TrackMania Turbo finally see its release delayed by a few months. Ubisoft brings some explanations about it.Announced during E3 2015, TrackMania Turbo looks like the next installment of the racing game by the studio Nadeo. Taking up the recipe of its predecessors, this sequel to the PC, PS4 and Xbox One, will let you play and enjoy this game on completely crazy tracks and we can even design our own circuits.
With 4 environments, over 200 basic channels, as well as some new features such as Double Driver – to drive a vehicle with two – the title was already salivating fans of the franchise. Furthermore, compatibility with the Oculus Rift is also provided.
Due for release on November 27, 2015, the title finally sees postponed to early 2016.
Ubisoft has explained on its blog here that the delay is necessary to allow the development team to improve the campaign, the game interface and especially the multiplayer modes that form the bulk of the interest of the security.
The editor explained that this additional production time will ensure that the online infrastructure will be as stable as possible.
About This Game
Test your skills in outlandish tracks and challenge your friends at home (offline splitscreen) or online.
- 4 ENVIRONMENTS = 4 GAMEPLAYS – Rollercoaster Lagoon: Defy gravity in a tropical paradise, racing on magnetic tracks.
– International Stadium: Use your driving skills to master the tracks of this worldwide competition.
– Canyon Grand Drift: Drift your way through narrow tracks in this red canyon landscape.
– Valley Down & Dirty: Use air control and jump through the hills in this countryside setting.
- CAMPAIGN MODE Unlock up to 200 unique tracks in over 5 difficulty levels. Drive your way to the tops of worldwide rankings!
- DOUBLE DRIVER For the first time in a racing game, team up with a friend and control one car with two controllers!
- TRACKBUILDER Design your own tracks or simply generate random ones. Save and share your best tracks to make the competition last forever