The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patch 1.10 is all set to release on different platforms. This latest patch is just announced and will be releasing soon. This would be a kind of huge patch that will fix a variety of game issues.
A pdf file is shared on the official forum that shows the patch logs. It has a huge amount of fixes for the game. The logs consist with fixes related to audio, DLC, gameplay, general, GUI, etc. The patch release date is not yet confirmed. There is a bit time for the release and it will be coming up evenly on all platforms. We had updated a few patch fixes from the official log. You can check them below. And you can also download the full log file from the link provided at the end of this article.
Also, at the time of writing this, CD Projekt Red’s Marcin Momot on twitter has said that the patch is about 15GB on gaming consoles and between 6-15GB on PC (depending on consoles).
You can checkout The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patch 1.10 changelogs below:
- Adds music after horse race in quest titled Ciri’s Story: The Race.
- Fixes issue whereby ambient music from surroundings of Kaer Muire could override other music.
- Fixes lack of music if auto save made before fight against pirates was loaded during quest titled Destination: Skellige.
- Adds segments to conversations with Triss and Yen before battle at Kaer Morhen.
- Adds segments to conversation with Ciri in quest titled Payback.
- Adds segments to conversation with Triss in quest titled On Thin Ice.
- Fixes issue whereby forktail could screech endlessly if ignited with the Igni Sign Igni and then slashed with a sword.
- Fixes issue entailing unintended loop in combat music during first musical sequence in New Game + mode.
- Fixes issues whereby New Game + would not start correctly from certain save files.
Download the full pdf file of the patch 1.10 notes from this link.
Just now, the much awaited patch 1.10 for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is available for download now on PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. This latest update weighs 6.4GB on Steam (PC), 15GB on Xbox One and 17GB on PlayStation 4.