The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patch 1.07 download available in this week
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patch 1.07 might be available for download in this week. This patch is going to add some fixes and also make the gameplay better. Below you can see the patch logs that are officially published on CDPROJEKTRED website. The patch notes as you can see below mostly deals with in-game fixes like making Geralt movement a bit better or just adding some new alternative to the same. With this there is also performance enhancement in the game.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is constantly in news due to its lots of free DLC and also with that the game developer is constantly providing new patches and updates. This would enhance the gaming output more giving you a smooth gameplay. One of the major fixes this patch is going to provide is in the inventory management. Many users have complained about the same. The update will resolve issues related to that.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patch 1.07 can be found here and below:
- A new, alternative (optional) movement response mode for Geralt.
- A player stash for storing items, available in various locations throughout the game. Stash locations are marked on the player’s map.
- Crafting and alchemy components no longer add to the overall inventory weight.
- Books are now placed in a dedicated tab in the Inventory and books that have already been read are properly grayed out.
- Multiple sorting options are now available in the Inventory.
- Alchemy formulas and crafting diagrams can be “pinned”, meaning all components and ingredients required to make them will be conveniently marked in the Shop panel.
- Dozens of fixes for quest related issues, both major and minor.
- A few performance enhancements, including the optimization of FX, scenes and general gameplay.
- Various improvements to horse behavior.