The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patch 1.05 download available today
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt gets another patch which will be released today. This patch focuses on more game stability and resolving the most annoying glitches that are faced by many gamers. The patch is going to do some really serious improvements in the game that would help players to play it more comfortably. Patch is officially announced on forums.cdprojektred.com. Below is the list of detailed patch logs that is also available. The patch as you can see works on many minor issues. Game stability and increase in performance is always a main feature, alongwith there are some significant improvements. Like there is an enlarged GUI and HUD elements. So that players can more comfortably see objects while playing. Camera smoothness is also enhanced offering you easy movement. There were glitches in the game after cutscenes that is also resolved. If the game is crashing while saving, then that issue can also be fixed by this patch. The patch mostly target fixes on the GUI part.
Patch Logs 1.04/1.05 is given below:
- Geralt will no longer interact with candles near chests and other interactive elements.
- General stability and performance improvements
- Significantly Enlarged GUI and HUD elements (including fonts) on consoles and slightly on PC.
- Improved camera smoothness
- Performance improvements during some cut scenes.
- Fixed case where game was crashing on loading a save in certain situations
- Various bug fixes and user experience improvements in GUI panels.
- Fixed issue where some players were unable to run after Wandering in the Dark quest
- Fixed issue where players were unable to talk to Eight after the Lord of Undvik quest
- Too many wild hunt minions were spawned during Ciri’s Story: Fleeing the Bog quest.
- Fixed issue where Keira could sometimes fall under terrain during Wandering in the Dark quest
- Fixed issue where Player was unable to move freely during Blindingly Obvious quest
- Fixed issue where Player was unable to activate portal during Wandering in the Dark quest
- Fixed issue where Player could get trapped in Turseach castle ruins
- Fixed issue where Roche was not present at Hanged Man’s tree during Eye for an Eye quest
- Fixed issue where Player was unable to talk or interact with certain NPCs
- Fixed issue where Sirens in quest Lord of Undvik could be invulnerable.
- Fixed issue where player was unable to use certain actions after Carnal Sins quest
- Fixed issue where Geralt was sometimes unable to mount Roach
- Fixed issue where some players were experiencing infinite loading screen during King’s Gambit quest.
- Fixed issue where Simun was not properly spawned in An Unpaid Debt quest
- Fixed issue where player might have had a progression break after choosing certain dialogue option when talking to Dijkstra in Count Reuven’s Treasure quest