The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patch 1.04 download now available for PC
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patch 1.04 is released for PC that brings various numbers of fixes. The patch is not going to introduce any kind of new stuff in the game.
The patch mostly deals with some fixes that are essential for the game to work properly. For example after adding the patch you can now simply rebind all the keys which were not quite possible before. This option is unlocked and finally added into the Options section. You have to go in the key binding section where you will find the option through which you can setup your own controls.
A few fixes have been done on the dialogues part. This was in-appropriate before as reported by the users. One of the major fixes this bug brings is the resolution issues when you play the game on 1280×720 pixels. This would help people to play game more comfortably on good graphic settings.
Another issue the patch resolves is stuttering problem of boat. The patch does some important fixes to game resolution due to which it is a bit important install for The Witcher 3 game. A lot of improvements you are going to see in the game texture rending quality on mid and on ultra settings. A bit of improvements are also added in NVIDIA Hairworks.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt 1.04 patch notes are given here and below:
- Rebinding of all keys is now available after switching on the ‘Unlock Bindings’ option in the Options\Key Bindings submenu
- Corrects an issue in the dialogue system that might have caused dialogue looping in certain scenes
- Fixes an issue with incorrect behaviour of Wild Hunt warriors after they were affected by the Axii Sign
- Corrects a bug that caused spontaneous combustion of gas clouds
- 1280 x 720 resolution is now properly displayed as a valid resolution option
- Fixes boat stuttering in cutscenes
- Texture rendering quality for the high and ultra presets has been improved
- Further improvements made in NVIDIA Hairworks performance
- A few additional gwent cards are now available in the Prologue area
- Fixes an issue where users with usernames incorporating non-Latin characters were unable to import saves from The Witcher 2
- Includes a series of overall stability and performance improvements
- Fixes issues related to alt + tabbing and minimizing the game window
- Updates the game icon
- Enlarges the loot pop-up window in the UI
- Fixes an issue where, in certain circumstances, the comparison window could extend beyond the game borders in the UI
- Upgrading items included in gear sets no longer destroys rune sockets on said items
- Introduces small tweaks in the UI for gwent
- Corrects some missing translations in localized versions