The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patch 1.03 for PS4 download available now
A new patch is in process for The Witcher 3. The patch version is 1.03. This patch is exclusively for PS4 and yet it is not clear whether the same will be provided for other console as well. This patch is officially announced on forums.cdprojektred.com. Below you can see the patch notes. It deals with various bug fixes only. Also there are some tiny improvements that will add more stability in the game. The size of this patch is assumed around 499.1MB. It is already live in Europe while there other countries are going to get this after some time. The date for this is not yet confirmed. We found that there will be a similar patch for Xbox version also. From the patch log below you can see it mostly deals with a number of game bugs:
Official Patch Notes :
- Corrects a bug where the player was able to shoot bolts at friendly NPCs.
- Corrects an issue related to Stamina regeneration while sprinting.
- Corrects a bug that could cause spontaneous combustion of gas clouds.
- Reduces spawn times for certain groups of NPCs.
- Blood particles will now properly appear on water surfaces after foes are killed.
- Corrects a visual effect in the Wandering in the Dark quest.
- Improves foliage behavior in scenes.
- Reduces foliage shadow popping.
- “Melltith” sword is visible again.
- Fixes some minor graphics bugs in gwent.
- Corrects some missing translations in localized versions.
- Improves performance, especially in cutscenes and during gameplay.
- Introduces a number of minor improvements in SFX.
- Fixes an issue that could have caused an infinite loading screen in certain circumstances in Wandering in the Dark quest.
- Corrects an issue in the dialogue system that might have caused rare instances of dialogue looping in certain scenes.
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI, especially during games of gwent.
- Upgrading items included in gear sets no longer destroys rune sockets on said items.
- Fixes an occasional bug in the Journal in the Fake Papers quest.
- Enlarges the loot pop-up window in the UI.
The update should be available now in the following countries:
Andorra, Angola, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belarus, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malawi, Malta, Mauritius, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Mozambique, Namibia, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Tajikistan, Tanzania, The Netherlands, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Uganda, UK, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, Uzbekistan, Yugoslavia, Zambia, Zimbabwe.