The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt New Game Plus mode DLC download available now
The Witcher 3 gets back in news by its upcoming new DLC that is free and will add a New Game Plus mode in this new series. This New Game Plus mode lets players to play game with some twist. The DLC is already available for download on Xbox One and for PS4 and PC edition it is going to release later in this week.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt New Game Plus mode DLC features are listed below that gives you ample of details about the same. It is going to bring mixed up content of different items as well. There will be more equipment added in the game inventory, etc. You can see all the things listed below:
DLC Content –
- Equipment in inventory (weapons, armor including Witcher Gear)? – YES
- Items in Stash? – Unknown but we assume the more general rules that apply to inventory also apply to stash.
- Crafted alchemy items – YES
- Consumables (food, drink) – NO
- Alchemy crafting components in inventory – YES
- Recipes/Schematics you have already found – YES
- Book and letters – NO
- Monster Trophies – NO
- Quest Items – NO (these are things like Kiera’s Lamp)
- Money – YES
- Gwent Cards – NO
This is the final DLC for The Witcher 3 that comes with the New Game Plus mode. This mode is something worth to see in the game. If you had already completed this game then through this new game plus mode you can start playing back by having some new equipment. And there are chances that enemies in this game would be a lot tougher this time than before. There will be also new updates and loot in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.
READ Phil Spencer talks about bringing "all" Xbox 360 titles to Xbox One through backwards compatibility