The Witcher 3 Patch 1.11 (3.2GB) download available already on PC
Shortly after the release of bulky patch 1.10, Marcin Momot on Twitter gave full details of the patch 1.11 for The Witcher 3, DLC and its extension. It is now available for download on GOG Galaxy and Steam for PC. For gaming consoles, it should be releasing shortly.
The difficulty of the bosses of The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone DLC has been revised down and an error that could remove your mount has been corrected now. So far in the enemy number, one of the Skellige bug prevented some enemy to die, blocking the following of the quest. It should now be possible to finish this quest as these pesky opponents can now be killed. CD Projekt RED has also taken the opportunity to improve the performance of the game on Xbox One.
The Witcher 3: Hearts of Stone was released on October 13, 2015 on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
You can read some of the Witcher 3 patch 1.11 notes below and full update changelogs in this PDF File.
- Fixes issue whereby glyphs added within Hearts of Stone expansion would disappear from slots subsequent to game being saved and loaded.
- Alters difficulty balance of arachnomorphs in quest titled Open Sesame! forming part of Hearts of Stone expansion.
- Fixes issue whereby cellar could be looted without fighting archgriffin in quest titled A Surprise
- Inheritance forming part of Hearts of Stone expansion.
- Fixes issue whereby Roach could appear to change into a black mare with Hearts of Stone expansion installed.
- Fixes issue whereby some players could not sell anything to Countess Mignole.
- Alters difficulty balance of bosses in Hearts of Stone expansion, adding distinct statistics for individual difficulty levels.
- Renders selection of items from Hearts of Stone expansion transferable to New Game + mode.
- Fixes issue whereby master blacksmiths could craft Venomous Viper set. Said set now craftable only by grandmaster blacksmiths.
- Adds resistance to knockdown by Aard Sign to Ofieri Mage in Hearts of Stone expansion.
- Fixes issue whereby Enchant effect was removed from armor when armor was transferred into New Game + mode.
- Fixes issue whereby arachnomorphs were immune to effects of Dancing Star bomb.
- Adds entries for Enchanting feature to Glossary and Tutorials.
- Introduces a number of changes to difficulty balance in New Game + mode.
- Fixes issue whereby combat could prevent players from unequipping censer item.