Just after a recent release, CD Projekt RED is all set to release a new patch this coming Monday. The date is set to June 15 and the patch version is 1.06. This patch will be out for PC only. The patch is not going to do any major changes; there are some tiny fixes that are provided in it. CD Projekt RED is releasing the patch to fix the issues reported by users. Below you can see the patch logs which show that it is a tiny update. The patch will also resolve few issues with save game.
The Witcher 3 Patch 1.06 notes:
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest ‘Lord of Undvik’
- Geralt’s clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest ‘Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear’
- Fixes the lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest ‘Get Junior’
- Fixes an issue that prevented players from creating more than one item via Crafting/Alchemy
The patch will be also provided for consoles but after sometime. On Monday the patch will be first released for PC and then later in the next week the patch 1.05 version will finally appear on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. It is very frequently that CD Projekt Red has released constant patches and updates for the game from the day it was released. There were some free DLC also released recently and in coming week also we might get more content.