On CDPROJEKTRED forums, Marcin Momot has informed about a new Witcher 3 patch for PlayStation 4 and Xbox. The patch notes is given below which is taken from the official source. The patch details are not cleared. As per the official source, the patch is going to have a lot of changes to enhance the gameplay and make it much better. But things are not much clear. As per the patch logs we can find ample of major fixes for this game. And this is all related to the internal game content. For example, improvement in the game stability is always a part of the patches. The actual release date of patch 1.05 is not yet clarified. There is a similar patch which is already available for PC.
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Patch 1.05 notes for PS4 and Xbox One can be seen here and below:
- Gold will no longer reset beyond 65535
- Fixes lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest ‘Get Junior’
- Geralt’s clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest ‘Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear’
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest ‘Lord of Undvik’
- Mutagen bonuses will now be saved properly.
- Potion of Clearance will no longer be automatically placed into the quick slot if player runs out of other edibles
- Fixes issue where some skills were not removed properly by Potion of Clearance
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI