The Witcher 3 Patch 1.05 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One download available now
There is a tiny patch update for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. The patch version is 1.05 and it brings up minor changes in the game. The patch is released for PS4 and Xbox One. It is now available for download and offers tiny changes with a bit of game improvement. Below you can see the official patch notes that do not do any major changes in the game. Like it will resolve the loading screen issue that many players are facing in the quest of Lord of Undvik.
A few stability changes are also added in making the game to work bit faster. Till yet we had found that The Witcher 3 has preformed really well on consoles and on PC. As per different sources the game developer is also working on another patch that will be releasing in the coming months. This new update is going to carry some new fixes and performance improvement.
The Witcher 3 Patch 1.05 notes for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One can be seen here and below:
- Gold will no longer reset beyond 65535
- Fixes lack of interaction with Roche on Oxenfurt Bridge in the quest ‘Get Junior’
- Geralt’s clothes will no longer be wet after leaving the menu
- The gate in the crypt now works correctly during the quest ‘Scavenger Hunt: Viper School Gear’
- Fixes the endless loading screen when fighting the Ice Giant during the quest ‘Lord of Undvik’
- Mutagen bonuses will now be saved properly.
- Potion of Clearance will no longer be automatically placed into the quick slot if player runs out of other edibles
- Fixes issue where some skills were not removed properly by Potion of Clearance
- Improves stability in gameplay and the UI