The Elder Scrolls Online Imperial City DLC download finally comes on Xbox One and PS4. This is the first full DLC that offers a variety of new content. Below are the lists of new features this game has. There are lots of new things that players can test out. Like a new PVE and PVP Content. There are around 6 different districts to discover. There are also new dungeons and new quests. The official website offers a lot of detail on the same.
- New PVE and PVP Content – Featuring six distinct Imperial Districts, battle against the forces of Molag Bal as well as the other Alliances.
- Additional Dungeons – The extensive Imperial Sewers network offers new PVP and PVE challenges for small groups of adventurers, while White-Gold Tower and Imperial Prison challenge PVE adventurers with both Normal and Veteran difficulties.
- New Quests, Enemies, and Characters – Whether participating in massive PVP battles in the Imperial Districts or adventuring in one of the new dungeons, players will be introduced to new quests and enemies, including the Xivkyn.
- Additional Weapons, Armor, and Currency – Fight the forces of Molag Bal to plunder Tel Var Stones, a new form of currency you can use for exclusive Veteran Rank 16 weapons and armor, or search for new Treasure Vaults containing other rare finds.
- Imperial City-Exclusive Collectibles and Items – Exploring Imperial City or visiting the Crown Store will reward the player with a host of new collectibles including pets, mounts, costumes, and polymorphs!