The Division Update 1.1 Incursions download available this April 12
Ubisoft has announced that the update 1.1 for Tom Clancy’s The Division will be released this April 12, 2016. With the update the game will also contain Incursions mode.
The Incursions mode will consist of some group defined challenges very difficult. Only groups of skilled players and well-equipped will be able tackle and complete the challenges of the new game mode. The first incursion, called as The Falcon Lost, will be set in the streets of New York, in the sewers.
The update 1.1 will also introduce Gear Set, that offer talents based on the equipment of players. The update will also includ Trading, but only under certain conditions. Exchanges will be available only to agents of the same group play and once performed a trade players will have to wait two hours to make other trade. To exchange the loot players will drop it and the other will have to pick it.
Below, you can checkout what all changes and additions are included in this Incursions update:
1. New gear is a vital centerpiece of Incursions, which introduces four rare gear sets: Sentry’s Call, Striker’s Battle Gear, Path of the Nomad, and Technician’s Authority. Each set is meant to bolster a specific play style; Sentry’s Call promotes consistent precision, Striker’s Battle Gear is for assault-focused players, and so on. Finding and equipping four pieces from a single set unlocks a new, never-before-seen talent for your Agent, which the developers aren’t revealing yet.
2. Agent level is still capped at 30, but your gear score can boost your abilities beyond your level, and are touted as a new way of leveling up for top-level players.
3. Loot trading is now possible; if you get good loot, you can now drop it on the ground and make it available to other players in your group. In the Dark Zone, you can only drop loot inside the Dark Zone gate.
4. Assignments are new tasks – killing 10 Cleaners, for example – that are meant as brief, optional side goals that update daily and can earn you Phoenix Credits, Division tech, and other rewards.
5. Supply drops will periodically fall from the sky in the Dark Zone, giving you and other groups something to battle over. They’re also protected by tough enemies, but the loot doesn’t need to be extracted, as it’s uncontaminated, and can’t be stolen once acquired.
6. When your Agent dies, you can now camera-follow your teammates, seeing what they see and offering tactical support.
7. Falcon Lost has two difficulties: Hard mode, which is recommended for players whose gear score is equivalent to level 31; and challenge mode, which is even tougher. Also, there aren’t any checkpoints in Falcon Lost; if your team goes down, you’ll have to restart from the beginning. Additionally, you can replay Falcon Lost and other upcoming Incursions as many times as you want and still be rewarded with new loot.
8. Enemies can now employ drones, aerial enemies that will be tricky to hit. You’ll also be pitted against an armored personnel carrier, which acts as a boss and is impervious to bullets, forcing you to find another way to deal with it.