The Binding Of Isaac Afterbirth DLC download available soon on October 30, 2015
The Binding Of Isaac Afterbirth DLC is announced and will be coming soon on 30th October. This DLC is coming on PC for around $9.99. You can also pre-order the same as well. The game offers a decent gameplay of a character Isaac. It is an impressive action RPG shooter game that offers you many levels and mission to cover up. The game offers you to land into random dungeons and combat against various enemies. The new DLC will be having lot more new content for the players.
In The Binding Of Isaac game you get around 100 unique items to locate and you will be dealing with 50plus enemy type. There are also around 20 different bosses to compete with. It also features multiple ending. The new Afterbirth DLC will offer around 100 hours of more new gameplay and features in it. The list of features for this new DLC is quite long. Like there will be a Greed Mode in the game. This new mode will force you to simply risk items when you are finally dealing with a boss. The main game is having lot more new expansion with daily runs. There are around 10 new challenges in it with 1000 plus new rooms to checkout. You can also collect from 120 new items. Checkout all the list below:
- Greed Mode: a whole new game mode with a heavy focus on risk/reward that is a completely new way to play featuring new endings and a final boss.
- Expanded main game: a new final area has been added to the main game along with another new final boss and ending.
- Daily Runs: compete for high score / best time on the leader boards in these daily seeded runs.
- 10 totally new and awesome challenges
- 1000+ new rooms, as well as new tiny rooms, closets and giant arching hallways.
- A totally new playable character, Lilith, mother of demons.
- 120 new items! Not counting tons of new pickups, chests, pills, bombs, cards etc. taking the item count up beyond 525!
- 4 new alternate chapters with new chapter specific enemy types, visual themes, and surprises.
- A new seed code combo page, as well as a butt ton of new seed codes that mod the game.
- A greatly expanded soundtrack!
- New room types like, trap rooms, double treasure rooms, and ultra rare closets!
- A greatly expanded and updated hud system
- Tons of new secret transformations
- 8 new bosses
- 25+ new enemies
- Updated item combo system
- Far too many new achievements
- 20 million new co-op babies
- And probably at least 5 other features I can’t remember due to all the crap that we threw into this little monster.