Bandai Namco Games has released a new update for the PC version of Tekken 7. This update solves some bugs, including a problem that prevented the game from resuming once the application was minimized.
Bandai Namco has released a new patch for the PC version of Tekken 7. This update will be automatically downloaded from Steam.
Also, a filter has been added that prevents those who use a pirated copy of being selected in matchmaking matches, finally a bug is fixed that caused the keypad to fail to recognize when it was disconnected from the grip from the USB port.
A very full-bodied update that you should download immediately to solve the small problems of the technical sector that affect the production of Bandai Namco.
Below is the full changelog of Tekken 7 for PC released on June 21:
1. Fixes an issue where the leaderboard only shows until the 97th rank and players can’t jump to their own ranking.
2. Fixes an issue where players can’t resume the game after minimizing the app’s Window.
3. Updates the matching version to ensure hackers will not be matched with legit users anymore.
4. Fixes Nina’s Ivory Cutter, Eddy’s rage arts and Miguel’s power crash move.
5. Fixes an issue where sometimes both controls are assigned to 1P in VERSUS battle.
6. Fixes an issue where the keyboard becomes unresponsive after reconnecting USB devices.
7. Fixes issues where customized Kazuya’s 3D model partially disappears.