In the last few hours, 4chan has published an interesting leak on the presumed game of Superman in development at Rocksteady, a software house famous for the Arkham series dedicated to Batman.
The author of the post, who has preferred to remain anonymous, has published a concept art (which you can see at the bottom of the news) and has released a considerable amount of details regarding the title. Below, we report the salient features of what should be the new project of Rocksteady:
1. The game is developed in Unreal Engine 4;
2. Set in the city of Metropolis, which looks like an immense open world (three times the size of Arkham Knight);
3. You will not be able to play as Clark Kent;
4. The main villain will be Brainiac;
5. The power of Superman will be limited (it will be comparable to that of the animated series);
6. Semi-destructible environments (appearance comparable to Arkham Knight, excluding the possibility of collapsing buildings);
7. The combat system is integrated with the flight system (similar to Dragon Ball, since it would be possible to catapult in flight to the enemies to launch the blows);
8. Set within the Arkhamverse;
9. Many easter eggs related to the lore of Superman, as well as the narrative universe that Rocksteady gave birth to the Arkham series of Batman.
In addition to this, it is stated that Rocksteady is parallel to work on a multiplayer title, the latter dedicated instead to Justice League. The priority, however, is Superman: the title, according to the leak, should be presented with a teaser a few weeks before the E3 2018, and then will receive a full reveal at the fair of Los Angeles.
Of course, we recommend that you take this news with a pinch of salt since all the information is the result of an unconfirmed official rumor. What do you think about it? Would you like a game of Superman developed by Rocksteady? Tell us in the comments below.