Super Smash Bros. 4 is a popular fighting game. It was released in September 13, 2014. The game got some decent DLCs previously that lets players to replay it with some new twist. This time Shovel Knight appears in the game in the form of a DLC character. The video is provided at the end of this article that tells a lot about the same. The game is already having a long list of characters in its roster. But with new addition the game gets some refreshing content. New characters are slowly introduced with new abilities in the game. And this are provided in the form of downloadable content.
It is also noticed that the game developers are taking suggestion from the players through their community for the next character they want to see in the game. And based on that now Shovel Knight came out. This latest installment will give players some interesting characters to checkout and that will be continued in future also. The game is available for Nintendo 3DS and also for Wii U. There are already 49 characters in the game. You can checkout all of them on the official site.
- Start an epic brawl online or with local wireless anytime. You can also fight competitively with people around the world via the Internet in two different modes:
- For the first time, you can make your own Mii Fighters. Choose your fighting style: brawler, gunner, or swordfighter. Who will you bring to the arena?
- Smash it up on Rainbow Road, the treacherous Gerudo Valley, and other exclusive stages inspired by classic handheld games.
- Battle your way through the different modes to unlock special moves and equipment for all the characters. Each one has a total of 12 special moves, plus tons of stat-adjusting badges to equip.
Wii U Features:
- If you thought smashing with 4 players was fun, battle locally with five, six, seven, or even eight players! Then challenge players worldwide in four-player battles online.
- Tap in, train, and battle with or against your customized amiibo** fighter. It’s a totally new way to take your Smash game to the next level.
- Create your own stages, compete in special challenges crafted by Master Hand, outwit your opponents in the new Smash Tour board game mode, and more!