Super Smash Bros 4 Patch 1.0.6 with Mewtwo and DLC Shop download available now
It’s time that many were waiting, the day when we can download the update 1.0.6 that will allow us to include Mewtwo among the roster of fighters from Super Smash Bro. This update comes with a number of additions and enhancements, some independent for each version. Would you like to know more?
First for the 3DS version, which weighs about 225MB/1,800 blocks, whose improvements, according to the official Nintendo website, are the following:
* Adds the ability to purchase additional content. In the store of downloadable content in the game, you can buy additional content, Mii costumes for additional fighters and wrestlers.
* Adjusts the balance of the game.
* Introduce further improvements in user gameplay.
We are warned that after applying this update we can not play with those that have earlier versions, you will have to upgrade to continue fighting with us. Another important issue is that any repetition that had recorded in earlier versions to 1.0.6 will no longer be displayed. Note that tapping the gameplay, and that repetitions are played with a game engine that can no longer behave in the same way after being updated.
And now we go with Wii U, for which you will have to prepare not less than 1.3GB of internal memory of your console [Updated: although the download is 552 MB; which should be compressed, but 1.3 GB size is what it takes after installation], or external storage you have connected. The truth is that why it takes quite a lot of space, you see what all fixes it contains:
See also Ready At Dawn Is Working on A New AAA Title and New IP for Consoles, Sympathizes With Former Hangar 13 Employees
* Adds the ability to purchase additional content. By visiting Nintendo eShop, you can purchase additional content, Mii costumes for additional fighters and wrestlers.
* Share Add mode, which allows you to share photos, repetitions, Mii fighters and custom scenarios with other players around the world. You can also search and download data published by other players. Note: You can only publish data that you have created yourself. The published contents are deleted from the server after 30 days.
* You can also send pictures, repetitions, and custom scenarios of Mii fighters to your friends. When you connect to the Internet from Super Smash Bros. for Wii U, the game will look for new data. The download of the received data may take some time. If no data downloads within 30 days, it will be deleted from the server.
* The photos will be posted in the community of shared photos and custom scenarios published in the community of shared scenarios. * When you see the image of a share in this community on your Wii U console scenario, if you select the Start icon, you will enter the Super Smash Bros. for Wii U software. From there you can download the scenario to your console.
* Adjusts the balance of the game
* Add the following scenarios to Smash 8: City Delfino, Port Town Aero Dive, United wool, Space Station, Room Wii Fit and Pilotwings.
* There have been other adjustments to improve game balance and achieve a more enjoyable game experience.
As mentioned, it is quite heavier than the 3DS version, but much more substantial. And you might be possibly saying that Mewtwo is not mentioned anywhere; If you registered for Super Smash Bros. for 3DS and Wii U in Club Nintendo, go check your mail because after applying the update of April 15th, you can redeem the code of Mewtwo in the store. Those who do not register both games will have to wait until April 28, when it will appear on sale for everyone.