Bandai Namco Games has announced Super Robot Wars X for PlayStation 4 and PS Vita. The game will be available in Japan from March 29, 2018, on PlayStation 4 and PS Vita and will arrive in Asia (Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, the Philippines, and Indonesia) on April 26th, in a translated version with English subtitles.
The game will contain robots taken from the following series:
• The Unchallengable Daitarn 3
• Aura Battler Dunbine
• New Story of Aura Battler Dunbine (Mechs only)
• Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam
• Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
• Mobile Suit Gundam: Char’s Counterattack
• Mobile Suit Gundam: Char’s Counterattack – Beltorchika’s Children (Mechs only)
• Mobile Suit Gundam F91
• Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: Endless Waltz
• Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: The Steel Seven
• Gundam Reconguista in G (First Appearance)
• Mashin Hero Wataru (First Appearance)
• Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water (First Appearance)
• Brave Express Mightgaine
• Gurren Lagann
• Gurren Lagann the Movie: The Lights in the Sky are Stars
• Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2
• True Mazinger Edition Z: The Impact!
• True Mazinger ZERO vs. Great General of Darkness
• Buddy Complex (First Appearance)
• Buddy Complex Final Act: Into the Skies of Tomorrow (First Appearance)
• Cross Ange: Rondo of Angels and Dragons
Japanese players can book the special “Premium Anime Song & Sound Edition” which includes in addition to the game a CD with 35 pieces of music taken from the soundtracks of the souls mentioned above.
At the moment there are no confirmations regarding the possible arrival of Super Robot Wars X in the West.