[Update] Street Fighter V Arcade Edition information leaked via Amazon
Update: The arrival of Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition is now finally confirmed. Through the official blog of PlayStation, Andy Wong, manager of the community of Capcom, revealed this new edition of the fighting title. As you can imagine, the game will include the expected Arcade mode; however, the company is also preparing some more surprises.
Original Story: Amazon USA has listed the PlayStation 4 version of Street Fighter V Arcade Edition, a re-release of Capcom’s game apparently coming on January 16, 2018.
According to the product page, this release will include an Arcade mode, a Gallery with sketches and artwork, redesigned graphical interface, and small technical improvements, while it is unclear whether new fighters will be present or not.
We are waiting for Capcom’s announcements about the existence of Street Fighter V Arcade Edition for PlayStation 4.
In the meantime, you can check the complete details of Street Fighter V Arcade Edition listed via Amazon below:
1. Arcade mode – choose from six different paths themed after classic Street Fighter games
2. Gallery – unlock hundreds of illustrations as you play through arcade mode
3. Extra battle – complete timed challenges to obtain exclusive costumes throughout 2018
4. New v-triggers – each character will have two v-triggers, adding, even more, depth to the combat system
5. New visuals – the user interface is being redesigned with new Color schemes, revised menus, and exciting pre-and-post-fight effects
Current players of Street Fighter V and future owners of Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition will be placed into the same player pool, with PS4 and PC Cross-Platform play continuing to unite fans into a unified player base. The initial Street Fighter V purchase is still the only one that consumers need to make to ensure they always have the most up-to-date version of the title. All of the post-launch gameplay content, such as the DLC characters in Street Fighter V, is earnable completely free of charge through completing various in-game challenges and receiving earned in-game currency, called fight money. For those who just can’t wait to unlock each piece of new content, content can also be obtained instantly using purchased in-game currency.