The statistics service of SteamSpy revealed that sales of video games on the Steam download platform were very important, particularly because of the fall sales. More than 35 million games were sold.
The end of the year is fast approaching, deals on video games are increasingly felt. For PC gamers, download platforms offer more or less interesting sales. While it is the turn of GOG to offer its winter promotions, Steam has recently completed its autumn sales, which have spilled ink because of its discounts not necessarily real.
Anyway, the month of November 2015 proved quite profitable for Valve’s service. Indeed, the statistics site of SteamSpy revealed that nearly 36 million video games (exactly 35,943,283 million) were sold on Steam in the last month.
It is quite clear that these games were sold, thus excluding shares distributed free to play and the games offered during some weekends.
On this time, the best selling games have been revealed with Fallout 4 topping the list, followed by Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 and Counter-Strike: Global Offensive.
Below you can check out 20 best selling games of Steam in November 2015:
- Fallout 4 (Sold 2,270,216, lowest price $59.99)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Sold 522,285, lowest price $49.79)
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive (Sold 492,638, lowest price $$7.49)
- Football Manager 2016 (Sold 285,015, lowest price $49.99)
- Portal 2 (Sold 277,757, lowest price $3.99)
- Left 4 Dead 2 (Sold 268,380, lowest price $3.99)
- Age of Empires II: HD Edition (Sold 247,102, lowest price $3.99)
- Grand Theft Auto V (Sold 224,144, lowest price $35.99)
- Rocket League (Sold 208,013, lowest price $13.99)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Sold 194,051, lowest price $4.99)
- Portal (Sold 191,617, lowest price $1.99)
- Half-Life 2 (Sold 185,095, lowest price $2.49)
- Undertale (Sold 177,810, lowest price $9.99)
- Garry’s Mod (Sold 170,845, lowest price $2.49)
- Half-Life Deathmatch: Source (Sold 161,921, lowest price $2.49)
- Sid Meier’s Civilization V (Sold 157,558, lowest price $7.49)
- Call of Duty: World at War (Sold 151,449, lowest price $9.99)
- Wolfenstein: The New Order (Sold 143,617, lowest price $8.99)
- Half-Life: Opposing Force (Sold 142,460, lowest price $1.24)
- Half-Life 2: Lost Coast (Sold 140,096, lowest price $9.99)