A new beta patch will be coming for StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void. The patch version is 2.5.3. It is being announced but a final release date for the same is not yet cleared. The patch is going to bring a lot of bug fixes and enhancement in the game. You can see full patch logs below that will guide you more about the fixes and benefits it is going to add. The patch will be adding a lot of improvements in the game. This includes Archon Mode and other general functions of the game. As the patch is in the beta version it will be out for some users only.
The patch is also going to improve the chat functions. These improvements are going to help gamers to chat more easily inside the game system and with that they can also manage different channels. Under General Settings the patch will be adding a ranked ladder. Below you can see the full patch log that offers detailed explanation of the changes it is going to add.
StarCraft II: Legacy of the Void Beta 2.5.3 patch logs is given here and below:
- You can now use the Alt plus control group number or Alt, Shift, and control group number to ‘steal’ units from your allies’ control.
- When the party leader joins the queue for Archon mode, all members of the party will be shown the selected race.
- Made several changes to improve the in-game chat system.
- Added a Chat Manager to help manage multiple channels.
- Added channel members list.
- You can now increase the chat window size.
- Ranked ladder play is now available.
- The following gameplay options are being removed from the menu and will permanently be active.
- Display World Object Tooltips
- Display Game Tooltips.
- Display Hotkeys on Command Card.
- Enable Starting Worker Rally.
- Game Timer.
- New Tab: Observer and Replay Options.
- ‘How Build Grid’ is now on by default.
- Voice’ tab renamed to ‘Voice Chat.’
- Fixed an issue where a Cyclone’s Lock On ability would be stuck in the ‘On’ state.
- Researching Targeting Optics should no longer prevent the Cyclone from using the Lock On ability on flying units.
- The number of current Heroes of the Storm games will no longer appear in chat.
- Fixed an issue where Reaper’s KD8 charge would reverse Adept’s Psionic Transfer ability.
- The Reaper’s KD8 charge will no longer break the automatic harvest cycle of workers.
- The Reaper’s KD8 charge should no longer interfere with a unit’s ability to use shift-queued commands.
- Graviton Beam will no longer instantly cause a Ravager or Lurker to finish morphing.
- Terran A.I. should once again research Vehicle Weapon upgrades.
- (2) Dash and Terminal – All gold bases should now have the correct number of full mineral patches.
- (2) Bridgehead LE – All bases should have 5 full mineral patches.
- Build Bypass Armor Drone and Research Rapid Deployment now have hotkeys.
- Bypass Armor Drone will now reacquire a target that has left and reentered its range.
- Cyclone now receives the correct amount of armor from armor upgrades.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Bypass Armor Drone to not display it’s visual on a Stalker that used blink.
- The Immortal’s Barrier should now properly block the Disruptor’s Purification Nova.
- Fixed an issue that prevented a party leader from inviting a player who recently left their party.
- Motherships should no longer be able to cast Photon Overcharge on Pylons.
- [MAC] Fixed a crash when attempting to download the latest patch.