A new patch is out for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2. This patch is available on Mac, Linux, and Windows platform. The patch offers a lot of fixes and enhancement for this game. So it is a kind of required update for Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2. You can find the patch notes below. This includes new achievements that you can earn while playing the game. You can also now store your save game files on the Cloud.
The patch will offer you support for native widescreen resolution. The patch also adds support for 4K and 5K monitors that was lacking before. Also you can now use controllers more effectively. Below in the patch notes you can see that it is a kind of important update. Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 is very old game. Even after such long time the game is getting a constant update so that players can play it lot more effectively. The game is quite popular and also amazing when it comes to gameplay, but the graphics quality is not so impressive. Here this update can help you to get better widescreen resolution.
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 new Patch notes can be found here and below:
- 37 achievements to be earned through gameplay
- Steam Cloud saves
- Native widescreen resolution support
- Resolution support up to 4K and 5K
- Support for controllers, including Xbox 360, Xbox One, Playstation 3, and Playstation 4, along with several others (check the system requirements for details)
- Steam Workshop support! We proudly worked with the Restored Content Mod Team to have their famous TSLRCM up on launch day