A gameplay trailer of Star Wars Battlefront – Fighter Squadron is out that tells so much about the game. The game is not yet confirmed so there is no release info about the same. But the video below shows you detailed gameplay what it would be like. The video offers ample of details on the gameplay that looks competitive with the signature Star Wars style. The game is rumored to be coming up in the month of November. But it is not cleared yet and we might have to wait for some more time for its release. The game shows amazing challenging missions and new improved graphics. The video has a playable ship that is in the mid of a battle.
It is confirmed by the game developer that this game will not be having any kind of space battle. It is not great enough to find out ample of information about the game through this short video clip. The latest edition that you will get in the Start Wars game series is Battlefront Deluxe Edition. That is available on preorder.
Battlefront Deluxe Edition Features:
- Inflict more damage on enemy vehicles with the Ion Grenade.
- The Ion Torpedo locks on to and delivers extra damage to your opponents’ vehicles.
- Made famous by Han Solo, the DL-44 is the blaster of choice for scoundrels across the universe.
- Get electrified with the Ion Shock emote, available exclusively in the Deluxe Edition.
- Celebrate your win in style and pump your fist in the air with the exclusive Victory emote.
— EAStarWars (@EAStarWars) August 3, 2015