Star Wars Battlefront 2 Patch 1.2 Available Soon, Features Jetpack Cargo Mode
With a new post published on the official game forum, Electronic Arts has listed the features of the upcoming patch coming to Star Wars Battlefront 2: the update will include the Jetpack Cargo limited-time mode and some changes to the hero balance.
In Jetpack Cargo we will face two teams of 8 players equipped with jetpacks, as it promises a very frenetic and fun multiplayer variant (the mode, however, will be available only for a limited period of time). The 1.2 patch will also review the balance of Boba Fett, Palpatine, Iden, Rey, Bossk, Kylo Ren, Luke, Chewbacca, Yoda, Lando, Darth Vader and Capitan Phasma.
As confirmed by the community manager of EA Mat Everett, the 1.2 patch for Star Wars Battlefront 2 is being tested and will be published as soon as possible on all platforms.
Check out the patch details below:
1. Our limited time Jetpack Cargo mode arrives
2. Arcade Updates (AI updates and more)
3. Heroes & Villains Balancing (Boba Fett, Palpatine, Iden, Rey, Bossk, Kylo Ren, Luke, Chewbacca, Yoda, Lando, Darth 4. Vader & Captain Phasma all see either, nerfs, buffs and tweaks)
5. Classes, Reinforcements & Core Combat (Dodge updates, emotes, weapon tweaks, SCS un-nerf, and more)
6. Milestones (Updates)
7. Level Design Balance Changes
8. Level Design Bug Fixes
9. General Improvements and Bug Fixes ( Duplicate SC credits, Blaster glow, lightsaber glow, color-blind settings tweak, performance and stability changes, and more)
10. and more…