If you are a fan of South Park and also have a Nintendo Switch, there is great news for you as Ubisoft reported that to celebrate the launch of South Park: The Fractured But Whole on the hybrid console of Nintendo, the company will launch a Gold edition that will debut today in the eShop.
Today, the availability of the Gold Edition was confirmed, which will accompany the launch of the game for Switch, a console where it will be available from today The Gold edition of the most recent South Park game is considered as the definitive version because it includes all the previously released DLC content, as well as the Season Pass so that the additional content is integrated as soon as it is available.
This edition includes the following:
1. South Park: The Fractured But Whole – Standard Edition – $59.99
2. Danger Deck DLC – $5.99
3. From Dusk Till Casa Bonita – $11.99
4. Bring The Crunch – $11.99
5. Super Streamer Starter Kit – upcoming free download
6. Towelie: Your Gaming Bud – $1.99
7. Relics of Zaron – Stick of Truth Costumes and Perks Pack – $4.99
South Park: The Fractured But Whole Gold Edition will be on sale starting today and its price on the Nintendo eShop is $89.99 USD. Although if you only look for the standard edition, it will be available for $59.99 USD.