A leak on Twitter reveals the alleged lineup of Sony’s E3 2018 conference. According to reports, during the show, the company will unveil new games and reveal the release dates of some highly anticipated games.
The author of the leak reports that the Sony E3 conference will open the conference with the Ghost of Tsushima gameplay and will end with a gameplay video of The Last of Us 2, in the middle there will be presentations of Shadows Die Twice (Bloodborne 2), Devil May Cry 5 and a new remaster title from Bluepoint Games:
Check out the list below:
1. Ghost of Tsushima Gameplay
2. Shadows Die Twice (Sequal to Bloodborne)
3. Devil May Cry 5
4. Shenmue 3 Trailer
5. Kingdom Hearts 3 Trailer and Release Date
6. Final Fantasy VII Remake Trailer (Episode 1 in 2019, demo packed int with KH3)
7. Black Ops 4 Trailer
8. Red Dead Redemption 2 trailer and exclusive DLC deal announcement
9. PS VR games
10. Concrete Genie trailer – August release date
11. Medieval trailer – October 2018 release date
12. Death Stranding gameplay
13. Spider-man Trailer
14. Dreams trailer
15. Days Gone Trailer
16. New Bluepoint Remaster
17. The Last of Us 2 gameplay
The fair in Los Angeles could be the right opportunity to learn more about Death Stranding and The Last of Us 2, as well as the highly anticipated title of Final Fantasy VII remake, which has disappeared from the radar for some years now.
At the moment nothing has been confirmed, so we invite you to take what is reported as a simple rumor. What do you think of this possible lineup of PlayStation E3 2018? Tell us in the comments below.