The amateur developers of SureAI are preparing the release of Enderal, a total conversion of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, since the output of the mod will be finally made early July 2016. A new video demonstrates the unique universe of game.
As we have recently learned that Bethesda Softworks is preparing to release a new version of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on PC and gaming consoles, the modding community continues to provide content for the famous RPG.
Having already worked on Oblivion with its mod Nehrim, the developer team SureAI board since a few years on Enderal, a total conversion of Skyrim as part of a mod called Enderal and offers a whole new universe.
Exiting Tamriel, it will issue to evolve in the world of Vyn, offering a connection in terms of the universe with the mod Nehrim.
The team tells us that the final version of Enderal will be available for free download as of July 3, 2016 on PC. To retrieve the mod, it will be necessary to visit the official gaming website at this address. To take advantage, however, you should have the Skyrim game (with or without expansions).
As part of its launch, the mod will be in German, but SureAI plans to offer an English version in the coming weeks.
1. An open world with its own lore and hand-crafted, detailed and diverse landscapes (desert, heathlands, forests, jungles, mountains and more)
2. An unconventional story with psychological and philosophical undercurrents
3. German and English localizations, both fully voiced by dozens of speakers, many with a professional background
4. Multi-faceted, believable characters with own ambitions and motivations
5. Overhauled gameplay with experience points, survival mechanics and hard, challenging combat
6. An overhauled skill system with classes and new special abilities
7. A housing system allowing the player to design their own homes
8. 30 to 100 hours of expected playtime