Shenmue 1 & 2 Release Date Leaked Via Microsoft Store
Shenmue 1 & 2 remaster may come out sooner than expected: the collection is now available for pre-order and preload on the Microsoft Store, and the release date is scheduled for August 21, 2018.
Going back to the month of April this year, you will remember the announcement of Sega about Shenmue I & II: the company officially unveiled the arrival of the collection on PC, PS4 and Xbox One after numerous rumors. Up to now, no information has been provided on a specific release date for Shenmue I & II and the two titles remain scheduled for a generic 2018.
But, according to reports, Microsoft Store would have indicated the release date. According to the store, the collection will arrive in the next month on August 21st.
This is the synopsis shown on the product page:
“A tale of revenge.
In 1986, teenage jujitsu artist Ryo Hazuki returns to the dojo of his father, Iwao Hazuki, only to witness his murder by a Chinese man, Lan Di. Lan Di steals a mysterious artifact known as the Dragon Mirror. Ryo vows to avenge his father’s death and sets out tracing Lan Di’s path.
The best Shenmue experience:
– Updated user interface
– Choice of modern or classic controls
– Japanese audio available for the first time for a global audience
– Fully scalable screen resolutions
An epic legend:
– A tale of revenge on a grand scale
– Solve the mystery of your father’s murder
– An experience never to be forgotten
The world feels alive:
– Talk to anyone, scour the world for clues
– NPCs live independent lives on their own schedule
– Faithful recreations of 1980s Japan and Hong Kong, China
– Distract yourself with arcade games, collectibles, duck racing, and more”
Shenmue 1 & 2 remaster weighs 201 MB, probably it is an indicative size and referred only to preload. At the moment SEGA has not yet announced the release date of the collection, so we are waiting for an official confirmation or denials.