Shadow of the Tomb Raider Plot Revealed, Box Art and Different Editions Leaked
Shadow of the Tomb Raider is the third and final chapter that closes the reboot trilogy of the saga that tells the origins of Lara Croft.
According to the official Tomb Raider Twitter account, this time the young archaeologist is in Central and South America struggling with a Maya apocalypse. After knowing that Shadow of The Tomb Raider will arrive on September 14, we have only seen a brief cinematic teaser of the title for just a few seconds.
From the images of the first teaser, we already knew the main location of this new title will be in America and the ruins of the Mayan empire. This chapter will close the trilogy about the origins of the most famous explorer of video games, whose first episode was the Reboot of the saga in 2013 and which was a success among the players.
On Friday, April 27 we will know more details about the plot of Shadow of The Tomb Raider, the fate of Lara Croft and maybe the outcome on the organization of the Trinity.
Meanwhile, an image of the different editions and box art of the game has been leaked that you can check at top of this news. Check out what we can anticipate in different editions:
1. Digital Deluxe Edition: The digital edition of the game;
2. Standard Edition: Basic edition of the game in physical format;
3. Steelbook Edition: Basic edition of the game in physical format with the metal case;
4. Ultimate Edition: Physical edition of the game, grapple-shaped corkscrew, Lara Croft stance, a torch, the soundtrack, 3 digital bonus content and Season Pass;
5. Croft Edition: It will be available both in physical and digital format.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider will surely be among the protagonists of the E3 2018 and will be launched on September 14 for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
— Tomb Raider (@tombraider) April 24, 2018