Rocket League is a quite popular game. Now a news came out that reveals some upcoming DLC for this game. The name of this DLC is Rocket League: Revenge Of The Battle-Cars. This DLC is all set to release next month. The cost of this DLC will be around $3.99.
Revenge Of The Battle-Cars DLC is going to bring some new content in the Rocket League. It is going to add two new cars named as Scarab and Zippy. With this there will be new decals, new paint type, new wheels and rocket boost. There is much new content in the game that makes it a value for money product.
The cost is also very reasonable for the package. There is a video related to the DLC. You can checkout at the end of this article. The game was released few months ago and it is quite a nice hit. There were few tiny updates released that added some additional customization for the cars. The DLC will be a kind of nice paid content for the players. Below is list of features this pack will be offering to the players.
Rocket League: Revenge Of The Battle-Cars DLC features:
- Two classic SARPBC Battle-Cars, Scarab and Zippy
- 12 new decals (six for each new car)
- Three new paint types (Toon Glossy, Toon Matte, Toon Wood)
- Two new wheels (Scarab and Zippy)
- Two new Rocket Boosts (Accelerato and Battle-Stars)
- Four new Toppers (Cavalier, Locomotive, Pixelated Shades, Shark Fin)
- Two new Antennas (Retro Balls from SARPBC)
- Five new Trophies