Psyonix has released Rocket League on July 7, 2015. This amazing online vehicle soccer video game is quite popular among the players. The game brings up a distinctive playground where millions of users online can compete through their favorite vehicles.
Rocket League is very simple to play but has ample of customizations and is very competitive. That makes the game quite popular among the players. Two new things are going to make its way soon. The first is a Patch 1.03 version that would add few game fixes and stability improvement and the second one is a new DLC with new exciting content for the players. Below are the patch logs and bit info about the new content. You can visit the official site for more details.
Checkout Rocket League Patch 1.03 notes from here and below:
- Player’s win/loss ratio on the stats page will now be displayed as a win percentage instead
- A “Mouse Sensitivity” setting in the options menu for PC users
- Fixed the “Virtuoso” achievement not unlocking on PC
- Fixed item tracking stats for online games
- Punishments for players who leave during ranked matches [source] (not 100% confirmed for the next patch)
- Bots will adjust skill levels to match the average skill level of players currently in the game
- Free Utopia-inspired map DLC Pack: The map will not have a circular form (like it did in SARPBC), but will rather have a regular stadium-type form
- Paid “Supersonic Fury” DLC Pack: Includes two new vehicles. The concept render for the first vehicle can be viewed here. The second vehicle will be a muscle car