Rocket League free Halloween DLC releasing later this month
Rocket League is soon going to get a free DLC. This new DLC is based on Halloween. It is a free DLC that will offer Halloween theme based items in the game. It will be releasing on October 18 this year.
The items that are provided in the DLC are listed below. Not all the items will be unlocked just by adding the DLC. It will keep on getting unlocked as you keep on playing the game. You will find new items that are added by the DLC and this will be getting unlocked from time to time.
Rocket League is quite a popular game. It is an online soccer theme based game where you can use different vehicles and compete with others. There are also upgrades through which you can make the vehicles stronger and powerful. The DLC is going to bring limited things in the game. The DLC is announced and will be coming in next week.
Below is the full list of upcoming tricks and treats:
- Calavera Antenna
- Candy Corn Rocket Trail
- Carriage Wheels
- Fuzzy Brute Antenna
- Fuzzy Vampire Antenna
- Pumpkin Topper
- All-new Season Mode that allows players to enjoy a full single-player experience
- Extensive Battle-Car customizations with more than 10 billion possible combinations
- Unlockable items and vehicles, stat tracking, leader boards, and more
- Addictive 8-player online action with a variety of different team sizes and configurations
- Amazing 2-, 3-, and 4-player split screen mode that can be played locally or taken online against other split screen players
- Broadcast-quality replays that allow you to fast forward, rewind, or view the action from anywhere in the arena
- Competitive cross-platform gameplay with PlayStation 4 users