Rise of the Tomb Raider Coming To Mac and Linux This Spring
Today, Feral Interactive announced that Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration will arrive on Mac and Linux this spring.
The port of Rise of the Tomb Raider for Mac and Linux will be distributed by Feral Interactive, without so far having an exact release date. The price and system requirements will be revealed near the launch of the game.
This edition is the same that debuted on consoles in October 2016, one year after the release of Rise of the Tomb Raider on Xbox One. The package includes all the DLCs released so far. You can see the contents of Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration below.
1. Baba Yaga: The Temple of the Witch: An adventure in which Lara seeks the truth behind a mythic terror lurking within a new region of Siberia, the Wicked Vale.
2. Cold Darkness Awakened: When a biological weapon is unleashed in the Siberian wilderness, Lara is tasked with ending a viral outbreak as she fights off waves of infected adversaries.
3. Lara’s Nightmare: As undead hordes infiltrate Croft Manor, Lara must become the ultimate zombie slayer.
4. Endurance Mode: Two players team up to survive the dangerous forest while plundering crypts for relics.
5. Extreme Survivor Challenge: In the hardest difficulty setting for the main campaign, players overcome difficult limits of save points, resources, ammunition, and health.
6. 5 Classic Skins: Nostalgic skins from Tomb Raider history: Croft Manor, Tomb Raider II, Tomb Raider II Bomber Jacket, Chronicles Catsuit, and Angel of Darkness.
7. 12 Outfits: Ancient Vanguard (Byzantine-era chain mail), Apex Predator (bear fur, animal claws, and warpaint), Shadowrunner (tactical vest and watch cap), and the reimagined Antarctica outfit inspired by Tomb Raider III.
8. Expedition Cards: Players use cards in Expedition Mode to boost their score, modify their abilities, and apply cosmetic effects like Big Head Enemies.
Rise of the Tomb Raider originally debuted in 2015, as a temporary exclusive for Xbox One and Xbox 360; only a few months later it came to PC. At the end of 2016, Square Enix relaunched the title in a 20th anniversary edition that also arrived on PlayStation 4. A couple of years later, Lara Croft’s adventure will be available on almost every platform.