In the last few hours, a glitch of Red Dead Redemption 2 has been discovered that allows players to obtain an infinite quantity of gold bars. By selling them, you can pocket a lot of money to spend on weapons, ammunition, clothing and more.
Below we list the steps to be taken to activate the glitch:
- Make sure you do not have active sizes.
- Disable automatic saving from Settings.
- Go to the burned city called Limpany south of the Dakota River and find the sheriff’s office.
- Open the lock box in the office. You will find a gold bar in it and a letter. Do not collect anything.
- Stay close enough to the lock box so that the option to collect the gold bar appears.
- Save your progress.
- Upload the save file you just uploaded.
- Clean the contents of the lock box. Collect as many gold bars as possible.
- Go to any village (the nearest is in St. Denis) and sell all the gold bars. If you have filled up, you will receive $15,000.
- Go back to the burned city. Close the lock box and open it again.
- Repeat steps 5 to 10 above to get all the money you want.
Since it is a glitch, Rockstar will probably provide a new update as soon as possible to correct the glitch. In any case, in order not to ruin the gaming experience, we advise you not to abuse it and to dedicate yourself to the game activities that allow you to accumulate money.
To learn more about Red Dead Redemption 2, we advise you to follow this link to get the latest information on the title.